Well, we all know I lurve Northfork. But what do you think? And do NOT read this post if you haven't seen the movie yet! Please!
Yes, this is it! This is the official discussion thread!
Here are a few things I'd like to hear about, for my part:
- Obviously symbolism is rife. What's your overall take?
- What is your theory about Irwin? (I was going to say more here, but I'd rather not color the conversation.)
- What about Happy, Flower Hercules, & Co.?
- What was the significance of the necessity of each family clearing out their dead relatives?
- Who were the government men? Did you attach any significance to their, erm, motivation for clearing the town of its last residents?
- Cinematography? Thoughts? I want to just launch into what I thought, but again, you first!
- Whose performance really stood out for you?
Well, there are a few conversation starters.